St. Louis is known as the Gateway to the West, and its iconic arch is as much a part of its image as its position on the Mississippi River. The city combines culture and a metropolitan flair with a friendly attitude and wide-open green spaces. A recent downtown revitalization project has brought trendy dining, shopping, entertainment, and nightlife together for visitors to enjoy. The town has plenty of family-friendly activities, making it a city with something for everyone!
St. Louis is an ideal spot to hold a convention. The city’s central location means it’s within 500 miles of one-third of America’s population and within 1,500 miles of 90% of the population.
Once visitors arrive, they’ll find themselves with over 7,000 downtown hotel rooms from which to choose. The America’s Center convention complex boasts more than 500,000 square feet of exhibit space, and there are more than 20 hotels in the immediate vicinity that offer at least 10,000 square feet of meeting space.
If you have a convention scheduled in St. Louis and need professional assistance, call ProExhibits today. We can help with exhibit design, shipping, and installation, or provide you with an exhibit rental to make it easy to attend a show on short notice. And we know how much your free time means to you too! We can offer some tips for memorable experiences that highlight the city’s finest dining and entertainment.
Unforgettable Custom Trade Show Exhibit Design
Trade show success relies on having a great exhibit that engages and informs potential clients and customers. With an exhibit that tells visitors all about what makes your brand unique and special, you’re already ahead of the game. ProExhibits understands what you need to make your brand stand out, and our team of expert trade show exhibit designers can help you do just that in St. Louis.
If you have a design concept in mind, let us know. We can take your concept and turn it into an exhibit that helps your brand shine. Or our creative team can design something fresh from the ground up. Either way, with ProExhibits on your side, your custom trade show exhibit is sure to wow the crowd.
Trade Show Booth Rental Services
Taking your own custom-designed exhibit to a show isn’t always the sensible option. Even if your company already has a great exhibit, it does sometimes make more sense to rent. For instance, you might be planning to attend several shows in addition to St. Louis over a period of a few weeks. Transporting your company’s exhibit to multiple locations in a short time may be difficult or impossible. A custom trade show booth rental at one or more shows can make the whole process much simpler.
Renting is also useful when you’re exhibiting out-of-state, as it means you can forgo the headaches that come with shipping an exhibit across the country. If yours is a low-budget small business or a start-up, you’ll be able to attend a show without spending more than is affordable. Renting is also a simple, no-fuss way to expand an existing exhibit.
If you’re renting an exhibit, it makes sense to work with ProExhibits. We have a massive inventory of trade show exhibit rental options, all designed and built by experts. Unbeatable quality and the ability to design a solution to your specs means you’ll have a rental exhibit that looks like it was designed especially for you.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
St. Louis Trade Show and Event Resources
St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission – Link
Upcoming St. Louis Trade Shows
- Making Disciples for Life Fall Conference, 10 – 12 Jan 2022
- Saint Louis Auto Show, 14 – 17 Jan 2022
- Missouri Thespians State Conference, 20 – 22 Jan 2022
- Trunk Show, 21 – 23 Jan 2022
- Monster Jam St Louis, 22 – 23 Jan 2022
- Summer Opportunities Fair, 29 Jan 2022
- NISTS Conference, 02 – 04 Feb 2022
- Fall RV Outdoor Showcase, 04 – 06 Feb 2022
- American Taxation Association Midyear Meeting, 11 – 12 Feb 2022
- Annual Diversity Job Fair STL-, 16 Feb 2022
- GFAI Annual Convention, 20 – 22 Feb 2022
- HPS/IRPA North American Regional Congress, 20 – 24 Feb 2022
- MMUN Conference, 23 – 26 Feb 2022
- American Academy of Audiology Annual Conference, 30 Mar – 02 Apr 2022
- Learning through Play and Imagination, 01 – 02 Apr 2022
- Missouri Art Education Association Conference, 07 – 09 Apr 2022
- Annual Transportation Research Forum, 07 – 09 Apr 2022
- ADEC Annual Conference, 19 – 23 Apr 2022
- NACCU Annual Conference, 24 – 27 Apr 2022
- AIIP Conference, 27 Apr – 01 May 2022
- Midwest Anesthesia Resident Conference, 29 Apr – 01 May 2022
- Annual CONNECTIONS Convention, 30 Apr – 03 May 2022
- MBHC Conference, 07 – 09 Sep 2022
- MONATions, 07 – 11 Sep 2022
- American Christian Fiction Writers Conference St. Louis, 08 – 11 Sep 2022
- New Cardiovascular Horizons St Louis, 17 Sep 2022
- Converge NADP Conference, 19 – 22 Sep 2022
- Earthquake Insurance Summit, 28 – 29 Sep 2022
- Children’s Language & Literacy Conference, 28 – 30 Sep 2022
- The Focus on Teaching and Technology Conference, 29 – 30 Sep 2022
- Historic Shaw Art Fair, 01 – 02 Oct 2022
- NAViGATE Conference, 03 – 05 Oct 2022
- Missouri Governors Conference on Tourism, 04 – 06 Oct 2022
- Novogradac Historic Tax Credit Conference, 06 – 07 Oct 2022
- Symposium on Data Science and Statistics, 06 – 08 Oct 2022
- Women in Statistics and Data Science Conference, 06 – 08 Oct 2022
- AMRPA Fall Educational Conference & Expo, 09 – 12 Oct 2022
- MTForecast, 12 – 14 Oct 2022
- MOA Annual Conference, 13 – 16 Oct 2022
- National Community Pharmacists Association Annual Convention, 15 – 18 Oct 2022
- NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting, 17 – 20 Oct 2022
- AAO Conference, 20 – 22 Oct 2022
- Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo, 23 – 25 Oct 2022
- Mid-Continent Dental Congress, 27 – 28 Oct 2022
- ADEA Fall Meetings, 27 – 28 Oct 2022