St. Louis is known as the Gateway to the West, and its iconic arch is as much a part of its image as its position on the Mississippi River. The city combines culture and a metropolitan flair with a friendly attitude and wide-open green spaces. A recent downtown revitalization project has brought trendy dining, shopping, entertainment, and nightlife together for visitors to enjoy. The town has plenty of family-friendly activities, making it a city with something for everyone!
St. Louis is an ideal spot to hold a convention. The city’s central location means it’s within 500 miles of one-third of America’s population and within 1,500 miles of 90% of the population.
Once visitors arrive, they’ll find themselves with over 7,000 downtown hotel rooms from which to choose. The America’s Center convention complex boasts more than 500,000 square feet of exhibit space, and there are more than 20 hotels in the immediate vicinity that offer at least 10,000 square feet of meeting space.
If you have a convention scheduled in St. Louis and need professional assistance, call ProExhibits today. We can help with exhibit design, shipping, and installation, or provide you with an exhibit rental to make it easy to attend a show on short notice. And we know how much your free time means to you too! We can offer some tips for memorable experiences that highlight the city’s finest dining and entertainment.
Unforgettable Custom Trade Show Exhibit Design
Trade show success relies on having a great exhibit that engages and informs potential clients and customers. With an exhibit that tells visitors all about what makes your brand unique and special, you’re already ahead of the game. ProExhibits understands what you need to make your brand stand out, and our team of expert trade show exhibit designers can help you do just that in St. Louis.
If you have a design concept in mind, let us know. We can take your concept and turn it into an exhibit that helps your brand shine. Or our creative team can design something fresh from the ground up. Either way, with ProExhibits on your side, your custom trade show exhibit is sure to wow the crowd.
Trade Show Booth Rental Services
Taking your own custom-designed exhibit to a show isn’t always the sensible option. Even if your company already has a great exhibit, it does sometimes make more sense to rent. For instance, you might be planning to attend several shows in addition to St. Louis over a period of a few weeks. Transporting your company’s exhibit to multiple locations in a short time may be difficult or impossible. A custom trade show booth rental at one or more shows can make the whole process much simpler.
Renting is also useful when you’re exhibiting out-of-state, as it means you can forgo the headaches that come with shipping an exhibit across the country. If yours is a low-budget small business or a start-up, you’ll be able to attend a show without spending more than is affordable. Renting is also a simple, no-fuss way to expand an existing exhibit.
If you’re renting an exhibit, it makes sense to work with ProExhibits. We have a massive inventory of trade show exhibit rental options, all designed and built by experts. Unbeatable quality and the ability to design a solution to your specs means you’ll have a rental exhibit that looks like it was designed especially for you.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
St. Louis Trade Show and Event Resources
St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission – Link
Upcoming St. Louis Trade Shows
- American Society of ExtraCorporeal Technology International Conference, 01 – 04 May 2021
- St. Louis Marian Conference, 30 Apr – 02 May 2021
- Population Association of America Annual Meeting, 05 – 08 May 2021
- Gateway to Innovation Conference, 12 May 2021
- Universal Design Summit 7, 12 – 14 May 2021
- Monster Jam St Louis, 14 – 16 May 2021
- National VOAD Conference, 17 – 20 May 2021
- Children’s Language & Literacy Conference, 19 – 21 May 2021
- TACTYC Conference, 20 – 22 May 2021
- Inland Marine Expo, 24 – 26 May 2021
- Midwest Campus Compact Conference, 25 – 27 May 2021
- Schlafly Art Outside Festival, 28 – 30 May 2021
- Missouri Bridal & Wedding Expo, 13 Jun 2021
- Motion + Power Technology Expo, 14 – 16 Sep 2021
- Heat Treating Society Conference & Exposition, 14 – 16 Sep 2021
- TAPPI CorrExpo, 27 – 29 Sep 2021
- Aero & Auto Advanced Suppliers Summit (AAA Suppliers Summit), 12 – 14 Oct 2021
- 35th Annual Diversity Job Fair STL-Onsite & Virtual Event, 10 Nov 2021
- Hot Chocolate Expo St Louis, 05 Dec 2021