While Sacramento is sometimes overshadowed by bigger, more famous California cities, the locals know better—and so do the exhibitors. California’s capital city offers a quality of life that’s hard to beat anywhere in the state—or world, for that matter.
Perfectly situated at the cusp of Northern California and the Central Valley, Sacramento plays host to more than a million convention visitors each year. When not on the exhibit floor, attendees find themselves dining on riverboats and swinging five-irons on the fairways.
While they’re strolling the exhibit floors, you have the chance to make an impact. ProExhibits can add logistical support or completely manage your exhibits, trade shows, and events. That means planning, shipping and local transportation, installation and dismantling, and storage between shows—or whatever you need. Whether you own your materials or need to rent a custom trade show exhibit, we have you covered.
ProExhibits has a team of experts ready to help ensure success at your show in The River City.
Sacramento Trade Show Services
As a full-service Sacramento trade show company, ProExhibits can manage your next event from start to finish. We don’t just develop and design your exhibit, we also oversee every stage of its manufacture and execution, including setup on show day. Our single-source team will capably handle everything, leaving you free to focus on your customers.
Custom Trade Show Exhibits
It’s not always easy to come up with a fresh, unique exhibit design that really speaks to your brand and the message you want to convey. At ProExhibits, our decades of experience in the industry gives us a leg-up when it comes to custom trade show exhibit design, and we’re ready to put that experience to work for you. We’ll design Sacramento custom exhibits, displays, and booths that are engaging and informative.
Trade Show Exhibit Rental Services
Even modular exhibit components can be difficult to ship safely, and the logistics of getting exhibit materials to out-of-state locations can cause plenty of headaches. ProExhibits has the solution to this problem: a Sacramento trade show exhibit rental service that offers your choice of our multi-million-dollar inventory of exhibit options. And while you travel from wherever you call home to your destination in Sacramento, you won’t have to worry about your exhibit’s trip at all; we’ll ship the components to your show location overnight or same day and ensure everything’s there when you need it.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
Sacramento Trade Show and Event Resources
Sacramento CVB – Link
Upcoming Sacramento Events
- Crocker Holiday Artisan Market, 29 Nov-01 Dec 2019
- Sacramento Antique Faire, 08 Dec 2019
- Sacramento Psychic Fair & Mystic Marketplace, 08 Dec 2019
- Sac Gamers Expo (SGE), 08 Dec 2019
- Northern California December Preview, 10 – 12 Dec 2019
- The Almond Conference, 10 – 12 Dec 2019
- Hirelive Sacramento Job Fair (Sacramento Hiring Event), 12 Dec 2019
- SacAnime, 03 – 05 Jan 2020
- Great Train Expo Sacramento, 04 – 05 Jan 2020
- Luxury Wedding Show Sacramento, 05 Jan 2020
- Exotic Bird & Animal Expo, 12 Jan 2020
- Bridal Showcase Sacramento, 12 Jan 2020
- International Sportsmen’s Expos-Sacramento (ISE), 16-19 Jan 2020
- Monster Jam Sacramento, 17 – 19 Jan 2020
- Northern California Home & Landscape Expo, 24 – 26 Jan 2020
- Gold Rush Paper Show, 25 – 26 Jan 2020
- Sacramento Career Fair & Job Fair, 29 Jan 2020
- Sacramento Autorama, 14-16 Feb 2020
- Sac Comic Con, 22 Mar 2020
- San Francisco Flower & Garden Show, 02-05 Apr 2020
- Pfda Wildfowl Art Festival, 18-19 Jul 2020
- Japanese Food & Cultural Bazaar, 08 – 09 Aug 2020
- Hair & Fashion Battle Expo, 22 Aug 2020
- Time Out For Women Sacramento (TOFW), 18 – 19 Sep 2020