While Sacramento is sometimes overshadowed by bigger, more famous California cities, the locals know better—and so do the exhibitors. California’s capital city offers a quality of life that’s hard to beat anywhere in the state—or world, for that matter.
Perfectly situated at the cusp of Northern California and the Central Valley, Sacramento plays host to more than a million convention visitors each year. When not on the exhibit floor, attendees find themselves dining on riverboats and swinging five-irons on the fairways.
While they’re strolling the exhibit floors, you have the chance to make an impact. ProExhibits can add logistical support or completely manage your exhibits, trade shows, and events. That means planning, shipping and local transportation, installation and dismantling, and storage between shows—or whatever you need. Whether you own your materials or need to rent a custom trade show exhibit, we have you covered.
ProExhibits has a team of experts ready to help ensure success at your show in The River City.
Sacramento Trade Show Services
As a full-service Sacramento trade show company, ProExhibits can manage your next event from start to finish. We don’t just develop and design your exhibit, we also oversee every stage of its manufacture and execution, including setup on show day. Our single-source team will capably handle everything, leaving you free to focus on your customers.
Custom Trade Show Exhibits
It’s not always easy to come up with a fresh, unique exhibit design that really speaks to your brand and the message you want to convey. At ProExhibits, our decades of experience in the industry gives us a leg-up when it comes to custom trade show exhibit design, and we’re ready to put that experience to work for you. We’ll design Sacramento custom exhibits, displays, and booths that are engaging and informative.
Trade Show Exhibit Rental Services
Even modular exhibit components can be difficult to ship safely, and the logistics of getting exhibit materials to out-of-state locations can cause plenty of headaches. ProExhibits has the solution to this problem: a Sacramento trade show exhibit rental service that offers your choice of our multi-million-dollar inventory of exhibit options. And while you travel from wherever you call home to your destination in Sacramento, you won’t have to worry about your exhibit’s trip at all; we’ll ship the components to your show location overnight or same day and ensure everything’s there when you need it.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
Sacramento Trade Show and Event Resources
Sacramento CVB – Link
Upcoming Sacramento Events
- WGA Annual Leadership Luncheon, 25 Jan 2023
- Unified Symposium, 24 – 26 Jan 2023
- Unified Wine & Grape Symposium, 24 – 26 Jan 2023
- Annual Legislative Conference 27 – 30 Jan 2023
- Annual Two-Way Bilingual Immersion Conference, 21 – 24 Jun 2023
- Pfda Wildfowl Art Festival, 15 – 16 Jul 2023
- American Association Of Physics Teachers Summer Meeting, 15 – 19 Jul 2023
- Just Between Friends Folsom, 05 – 07 Aug 2023
- Tri-County Home & Garden Show, 18 – 20 Aug 2023
- League of California Cities Annual Conference and Expo, 20 – 22 Sep 2023
- Aftershock Festival, 05 – 08 Oct 2023
- Senior Health & Fitness Fair, 14 Oct 2023
- Sacramento International Auto Show, 20 – 22 Oct 2023
- Stamp & Scrapbook Expo, 27 – 28 Oct 2023
- Harvest Festival Original Art & Craft Shows-Sacramento, 17 – 19 Nov 2023