Seattle is the fastest-growing major city in the United States, with a vibrant urban environment and some of the country’s top museums, shopping, and restaurants. From the lively atmosphere of the infamous Pike Place Fish Market to the authentic historic experience of the eight-mile boat ride to Tillicum Village, visitors are never at a loss for things to do. The city also boasts a dynamic music and arts scene and is strongly influenced by the presence of the state’s University of Washington.
Holding a convention in Seattle is a smart choice. The city is easily accessible by Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, or Sea-Tac, as it’s locally known. It’s just a 25-minute drive from there to the city’s center or 37 minutes by the light rail service that links it to downtown. Shuttle buses, taxis, and rental cars are also available.
The Washington State Convention Center is located in the heart of the city and has more than 414,000 square feet of function space, including The Conference Center’s 71,000 square feet. The center is within walking distance of over 4,200 hotel rooms.
If you’re planning a meeting in Seattle, one call to ProExhibits will have you on the path to success. Whatever support you need can be made available to you, from local brochures and visitors guides to a fully-designed custom trade show exhibit. We are dedicated to making sure your event goes off without a hitch and will facilitate all your needs, from transportation to arranging unique Seattle experiences.
Amazing Custom Exhibit Design
To successfully compete for your share of business at a trade show or other industry event, your display needs to be unique, informative, and instantly engaging. A custom trade show exhibit is all that and more. And when you need a display as detailed and personalized as a custom-designed exhibit, it makes sense to choose a design team with plenty of experience and know-how.
ProExhibits has just what you need, thanks to our own in-house team of exhibit designers. Our highly skilled, creative designers can bring an exhibit that’s as unique as your brand from design to life, using lighting, signage, and high-impact graphics to help you stand out in the crowd. Whatever your vision is, we’ll work hard to turn it into a design that showcases your brand to its best advantage.
Trade Show Booth Rental Services
For a variety of reasons, it’s not always feasible or desirable to have a custom exhibit designed for your organization. Perhaps you need exhibits for a variety of different venues or purposes, or you’d rather avoid the logistics of shipping exhibits to out-of-state locations. If you’re attending an event to launch a start-up company, you may decide you’d rather not invest in an expensive display at this early stage. Or you might need some additional structures to round out an existing display for your next event.
Whatever your reason, opting for a custom trade show exhibit rental can be a smart and cost-effective choice, especially if you rent from ProExhibits. Select your display from our multi-million-dollar inventory of trade show booth rentals, and you’ll be able to put together a unique display that looks like it was created expressly for you. We will retrofit the existing rental to exactly match your own particular requirements. .
Getting ready for show day is a breeze, thanks to our two-day shipping option to any Seattle conference venue. And packing up afterwards is just as easy, because we’ll take care of it all for you.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
Seattle Trade Show and Event Resources
Seattle Convention and Visitors Bureau – Link
Upcoming Seattle Trade Shows
- PAX West, 04 – 07 Sep 2020
- QS World MBA Tour Seattle, 09 Sep 2020
- Pacific NorthWest Ball Jointed Doll Expo (PNW BJD EXPO), 11 – 12 Sep 2020
- Nourished Festival, 12 – 13 Sep 2020
- Live Aloha Hawaiian Cultural Festival, 13 Sep 2020
- Hirelive Seattle Job Fair (Professional Hiring Event), 17 Sep 2020
- Lake Union Boats Afloat Show, 17 – 20 Sep 2020
- Coast-to-Coast Career Fair – Seattle (Seattle Job Fair), 21 Sep 2020
- Northwest Tea Festival, 26 – 27 Sep 2020
- ProSpec, 28 Sep 2020
- National Drive Electric Week, 02 Oct 2020
- BrickCon, 03 – 04 Oct 2020
- Idealist Grad School Fair, 05 Oct 2020
- The Seattle Antiquarian Book Fair (SABF), 10 – 11 Oct 2020
- Seattle Performing and Visual Arts College Fair, 19 Oct 2020
- Seattle Childrens Festival, 24 – 25 Oct 2020
- GeekGirlCon, 31 Oct – 01 Nov 2020
- Big Fake Wedding Seattle, 06 Nov 2020
- Short Run Comix & Arts Festival, 07 Nov 2020
- Northwest Chocolate Festival, 14 – 15 Nov 2020
- GeekCraft Expo Seattle, 27 – 29 Nov 2020
- TRENDS Rental Housing Management Conference and Trade Show, 01 Dec 2020
- Seattle Festival of Trees (Celebration and Tree Display), 21 Nov – 02 Dec 2020
- Seattle Wedding Show (SWS), 09 – 10 Jan 2021
- Conflikt, 29 – 31 Jan 2021
- Seattle Boat Show, 29 Jan – 06 Feb 2021
- Seattle RV Show, 11 – 14 Feb 2021
- Northwest Flower & Garden Show (NWFGS), 17 – 21 Feb 2021
- Seattle Miniature Show, 06 – 07 Mar 2021
- Allstate Hot Chocolate 15k/5k, 07 Mar 2021
- Aerospace & Defense Supplier Summit Seattle (ADSS Seattle), 15 – 17 Mar 2021
- MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit, 19 – 23 Apr 2021
- West Seattle Rock Club Rock Show (Gem Show), 24 – 25 Apr 2021
- Sleep Meeting, 12 – 16 Jun 2021
- Pacific Northwest Dental Conference & Exhibition, 24 – 26 Jun 2021
- Magnolia Summerfest, 06 – 08 Aug 2021
- Seafair Weekend Festival, 06 – 08 Aug 2021