Beantown hosts 16.3 million visitors a year, many to attend events at one of its convention centers. These great venues include the Boston Convention Exhibition Center (the largest in New England), which is just two miles from Logan Airport.
Once in Boston, to say there is a lot to see and do is quite an understatement, from Boston Common to Fenway Park.
When traveling to Boston, it’s wise to have a local guide to help translate Bostonians’ famous accent. Of course, it’s also useful to have a guide who can help make your trade show presence as successful as possible.
ProExhibits can add logistical support or completely manage your exhibits, trade shows, and events. From design and manufacture to shipping and local transport, we have you taken care of. We can design your exhibit from the ground up or provide you with a huge selection of rental exhibits to choose from.
ProExhibits has a team of experts ready to make sure your Boston show is a success.
Breathtaking Custom Trade Show Exhibit Design
Trade shows are all about competing for the attention of leads and customers. In this fast-paced environment, your custom trade show exhibit needs to grab your audience’s attention quickly and hold it. You need the best exhibit possible, and that means you need the best design team possible. Like a guide translating Boston’s dialect, ProExhibits’s in-house design team can translate your vision into the perfect custom trade show exhibit design. We have the skill and experience to turn your concept into a successful display. Or we’ll design something new and original from the ground up. Whatever your needs, we’ll work hard to create a custom booth that’s engaging, informative, and above all, successful.
Trade Show Booth Rental Services
A custom-designed exhibit may be the goal for many trade show veterans, but it’s not the best option for everyone. In fact, there are plenty of situations in which renting an exhibit is the best choice, financially and logistically. For instance:
• Your exhibit space is bigger than usual, and you need to expand your exhibit to fill the space.
• You’re showing out-of-state and don’t want to ship your custom exhibit across the country.
• You’re exhibiting at several locations and need a different exhibit at each one.
• Your start-up company is attending its first show, and you don’t want to invest in a custom exhibit at this early stage.
Whatever your situation, a trade show booth rental from ProExhibits is a great solution. Our huge inventory of high-quality trade show rentals gives you virtually unlimited options for putting together a unique exhibit. Once you’ve made your choices, we can retrofit your choice to elegantly fit your space, ensuring the display looks like it was custom-designed. We’ll even fast-ship the items directly to your event and install the trade show exhibit rental at the site!
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
Boston Trade Show and Event Resources
Boston CVB – Link
Upcoming Boston Trade Shows
- New England Burlington Marriott, 3 June 2018
- BIO International Convention, 4-7 June 2018
- Cyber Security Summit, 5 June 2018
- Taste of the Nation, 5 June 2018
- Jimmy Fund Scooper Bowl, 5-7 June 2018
- IT Roadmap Conference and Expo, 6 June 2018
- AgTech Nexus USA, 6-7 June 2018
- Northeast Buildings & Facilities Management Show & Conference, 13-14 June 2018
- World Preclinical Congress & Exhibition, 18-21 June 2018
- JerkFest, 22-23 June 2018
- American Field Popup And Market Show, 23-24 June 2018
- DIA Meeting, 24-28 June 2018
- My Caribbean One World Travel Expo, 14 July 2018
- La Crosse Interstate Fair, 18-22 July 2018
- Annual Salem Art Fair Festival, 20-22 July 2018
- Boston Career Fair, 24 July 2018
- MBA Conference And Exhibition, 26 July 2018
- Virginia Cantaloupe Festival, 27 July 2018
- CannaCon, 27-28 July 2018
- Accountex Boston, 21-23 Aug 2018
- BioProcess International Conference & Exhibition (BPI), 4-7 Sep 2018
- Food Festival, 22 September, 2018
- Product Innovation Summit, 25-26 Sep 2018
- Aircraft Interiors Expo (AIE), 25-27 Sep 2018
- MarTech Boston, 1-3 Oct 2018
- LeadsCon East Coast Conference & Expo, 3-5 Oct 2018
- Advanced Solid State Lasers Conference and Exhibition, 5-9 Oct 2018
- Aabb Meeting And Exhibit Boston (Aabb Boston), 13-16 Oct 2018
- Cannabis World Congress And Business Exposition, 17-20 Oct 2018
- Boston Christmas Festival, 2-4 Nov 2018
- Realtors Conference & Expo, 2-4 Nov 2018
- Gsa Scientific Meeting And Exhibition, 14-18 Nov 2018
- ASHA Convention, 15-17 Nov 2018
- Book Print and Ephemera Fair, 17 Nov 2018
- New England International Auto Show, 10-14 Jan 2019
- MMA Meeting & Trade Show, 18-19 Jan 2019
- Yankee Dental Congress, 30 Jan 2019 – 3 Feb 2019
- National Golf Expo Boston, 1-3 Mar 2019
- New England Food Show, 3-5 Mar 2019
- Building Energy, 13-15 Mar 2019
- Boston Flower & Garden Show, 13-17 Mar 2019
- National Art Education Association National Convention, 14-16 Mar 2019
- International Boston Seafood Show, 17-19 Mar 2019
- Globalcon, 20-21 Mar 2019
- World of Wheels-Boston, 22-24 Mar 2019
- Greenberg’s Great Train & Toy Show, 23-24 Mar 2019
- Massachusetts Bridal & Wedding Expo, 27 Mar 2019
- Pre Filled Syringes East Coast, 8-9 Apr 2019
- Specialty Coffee Expo, 11-14 Apr 2019