Detroit is best known as the home of Ford, Chrysler, General Motors, and Motown, the legendary record company named for the “Motor City.” This Midwest city is safe, clean, and experiencing an urban rebirth. It’s also one of the most affordable trade show destinations in the country.
Detroit founded the world’s first convention and visitors bureau, and the 2.4-million-square-foot riverfront COBO Complex continues to host the massive International Auto Show. You’ll also find over 40,000 hotel rooms, the tallest hotel in North America, and dozens of event spaces, all easily accessible from the Detroit Metro Airport.
To make sure your exhibition runs like a dream, let ProExhibits take the wheel. Our expert team can provide logistical support where you need it, whether that means planning and designing your custom trade show exhibit, shipping and local transport, and/or on-site installation and dismantling. We can even completely manage your event from start to finish. In addition to exhibition design, we offer custom trade show booth rentals to help you get up and running when you need a well-designed exhibit in a hurry.
ProExhibits has a professional team to make sure your Detroit exhibit runs beautifully and to give you a heads-up on all the local hotspots to hit when the sun goes down.
Winning Custom Trade Show Exhibit Design
You don’t often get second chances when it comes to making a splash at industry shows. Your exhibit needs to stand out from the crowd in order to get your share of attention. It pays to work with the best when it comes to custom trade show exhibit design. The ProExhibits design team is the best, with years of experience and all the creative and technical skill you need to shine at your next event.
Work with ProExhibits for a display that engages, informs, and educates, not just on your products, but on what makes your brand unique. If you have a creative vision, we’ll work with it in mind. If not, we’ll come up with a design that turns heads and wows your Detroit crowd.
Trade Show Booth Rental Services
Renting an exhibit is often the desirable choice, even if your company already owns a display booth. It’s much easier to show at an out-of-state event, for instance, if you rent an exhibit rather than transport one to your Detroit venue. A custom trade show booth rental can be cost-effective, and that’s ideal for a start-up or a business with a smaller budget. If you’re attending several shows in a short time-frame, trade show rentals can help make it less of a logistical headache. It’s also a great option for expanding a display to fit a larger space.
Choosing a trade show exhibit rental from ProExhibits is an ideal road to take. Our huge inventory of rentals, combined with our ability to retrofit your selections, means your exhibit rental will look like a custom job. Unique, engaging, a stand-out—just like your brand.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
Detroit Trade Show and Event Resources
Detroit CVB – Link
Upcoming Detroit Events
- Mo Pop Festival, 27-28 Jul 2019
- Belle Isle Art Fair3 – 04 Aug 2019
- Awake & Empowered Expoi, 09-11 Aug 2019
- Detroit Natural Hair Expo, 17 Aug 2019
- Michigan Jewish Food Festival, 18 Aug 2019
- Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Summit (GALM), 20-22 Aug 2019
- Cobo Center Fall Bridal Celebrations (Winter Premier Bridal Event), 25 Aug 2019
- Tour de Troit Ride, 14 Sep 2019
- Gear Expo, 15-17 Oct 2019
- Detroit Free Press/Talmer Bank Marathon Health & Fitness Expo, 19-20 Oct 2019
- Detroit Beer Festival, 25-26 Oct 2019
- Youmacon, 31 Oct-03 Nov 2019
- Detroit’s Largest Bridal Event (Bridal Celebrations), 12 Jan 2020
- MPA Convention And Exposition, 21-23 Feb 2020
- Bridal Celebrations Dearborn Inn, 01 Mar 2020
- Science and Engineering Fair of Metro Detroit (SEFMD), 10-11 Mar 2020
- SAE World Congress & Exhibition, 21 Apr 2020