Minneapolis is known as the City of Lakes, thanks to its proximity to a chain of lakes set amongst public parklands. Besides its closeness to natural beauty, Minneapolis is a booming economic center, rich in the performing, visual, and musical arts. It’s also a foodie’s dream. The city’s energy is furthered by its pro sports teams and the Midwestern graciousness of its residents.
The city’s premier convention space is the Minneapolis Convention Center, the largest in the Upper Midwest. It boasts a 475,000-square-foot space, as well as smaller, more intimate meeting rooms. Minneapolis is an ideal city in which to hold a convention. Transportation is highly accessible, as convention-center-goers can reach the center by bus at no charge.
At ProExhibits we are here to provide you with everything you need to make your Minneapolis event your most successful one yet! From shipping and storage of your displays to setting up your exhibition space and breaking it down after the show, we offer services and solutions that meet all your needs.
Unbeatable Custom Trade Show Exhibit Design
Industry events are competitive, with hundreds of brands vying for the attention of potential customers. When you take your brand to a show, it needs to stand out from the crowd. That means your custom trade show exhibit design team has to be on top of their game. Want an exhibit that clearly defines your brand and showcases what makes it unique? Talk to ProExhibits to find out what our design team can do for you.
Our creative team of skilled designers will transform your ideas and into a custom exhibit that achieves your objectives. Or we can come up with a design concept and execute it to perfection, checking in with you throughout the process. Trade shows, exhibits, permanent and portable displays—whatever you need, we’ve got you covered.
Trade Show Booth Rental Services
What are your exhibit plans for your next industry event? It’s not always possible to attend with your own custom-designed exhibit, but you have other options!
A custom trade show booth rental from ProExhibits is a cost-effective alternative that meets a variety of needs. For instance:
• If you’re attending an out-of-state show, rent an exhibit rather than dealing with transporting your own to the venue.
• If you’re attending multiple shows, renting ensures you can attend all of them easily, with great custom exhibits.
• If you need to fill out a larger exhibit space than normal, renting makes it easy to expand your existing display.
• If you’re attending a show as a new start-up, renting allows you to put on a great show without the investment of a permanent purchase.
A custom trade show booth rental from ProExhibits is the smart choice, thanks to our multi-million dollar rental inventory. With a wide range of choices at your fingertips, you can create a display that looks just like a custom-designed exhibit. We can enhance your selections further by retrofitting to your specific needs to give you a high-impact, high-quality exhibit for your show in the great city of Minneapolis.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
Minneapolis Trade Show and Event Resources
Minneapolis Convention and Visitors Association
Upcoming Minneapolis Trade Shows
- RJO Buying Show, 14-16 July 2018
- Minnesota Stamp Expo, 20-22 July 2018
- Loring Park Art Festival, 28-29 July 2018
- The Minnesota Reptile Show, 29 July 2018
- BFG Supply Expo, 31 July – 1 Aug 2018
- Uptown Art Fair, 3-5 Aug 2018
- 2D Con, 3-5 Aug 2018
- Powderhorn Art Fair, 4-5 Aug 2018
- Job Fair, 16 Aug 2018
- ITE Meeting and Exhibit, 20-23 Aug 2018
- Comic Con, 31 Aug-2 Sep 2018
- International Elastomer Conference & Expo, 9-11 Oct 2018
- Northern Green Expo, 15 Jan 2019 – 17 Jan 2019
- City of Lakes Loppet Ski Festival, 1 Feb 2019 – 3 Feb 2019
- Minnesota Pork Congress & Tradeshow, 5-6 Feb 2019
- Midwest Poultry Federation Convention, 12-14 Mar 2019
- Northwest Sportshow, 21-24 Mar 2019
- Anime Detour, 29-31 Mar 2019
- Minneapolis Home Building & Remodeling Expo, 7-9 Apr 2019
- Hot Chocolate Expo, 11-12 Apr 2019
- Minicon, 19-21 Apr 2019
- American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exposition, 18-23 May 2019