Baltimore is the second-largest seaport in the mid-Atlantic region. Its diverse attractions include the well-known Inner Harbor, a beautiful shopping, dining, and entertainment district. The city is rich with historic significance; 289 properties are included on the National Register of Historic Places. It’s also a hub for science and academia, with several institutions of higher learning and leading hospitals.
Baltimore is a fantastic place to hold a convention or special event, thanks to the 300,000-square-foot Baltimore Convention Center. Conveniently located in the Inner Harbor, it’s connected by overhead walkways to restaurants, shopping, and hotels, making it great for business and pleasure.
Planning a show or a meeting in Baltimore? ProExhibits is your go-to provider for all your exhibition needs. Count on us for services ranging from shipping, receiving, and storing your meeting materials to setting them up before the show and breaking them down afterwards. We’ll do all the legwork to ensure you have all you need for a successful event.
Fabulous Custom Trade Show Exhibit Design
A busy trade show is competitive, and to compete successfully, you must show off what makes your brand unique. With an exhibit that’s engaging enough to grab your audience’s attention and informative and interesting enough to hold it, you’ll get your share of leads.
The ProExhibits design team has a wealth of experience and skill and can design a custom trade show exhibit that’s perfect for your brand, with no stress on your end. We can design a trade show booth from the ground up or turn your own vision and ideas into an exciting and engaging display.
Trade Show Booth Rental Service
Are you attending an event, but aren’t sure if taking a custom-designed display is a good idea? Depending on your situation, it may be more convenient to rent a custom display.
Renting is a great option for a start-up company, as it means you can avoid the financial outlay of purchasing an exhibit. If you’ll be traveling to a show in another state, it’s often easier to use a custom trade show booth rental rather than transporting your own. That way, the problems of transport are taken care of for you. Or, if you’re showing at several events at the same time, renting ensures you’ve got a great display at every location. Perhaps you have a display, but your exhibit space is larger than normal—a trade show exhibit rental can help you adapt to fit the space.
No matter what your reason for renting, ProExhibits can help you find the display items you need. Our multi-million-dollar inventory gives you a huge range of choices, so you can build a unique exhibit to fit your needs. And we’ll retrofit your exhibit, so it will look like it was custom-designed for you. Your items will be shipped quickly to your event venue in plenty of time, so you’re prepped and ready to sell on the big day.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
Baltimore Trade Show and Event Resources
Baltimore Convention and Visitors Bureau – Link
Upcoming Baltimore Trade Shows
- SHAPE America National Convention & Expo, 13 – 17 Apr 2021
- The Great Bridal Expo-Baltimore, 17 Apr 2021
- Arbutus Record Show, 18 Apr 2021
- ACHCA’s Convocation & Expo, 19 – 22 Apr 2021
- NWFA Expo, 28 – 30 Apr 2021
- Baltimore Farmers Market & Bazaar, 04 May 2021
- International Cancer Conference and Expo (i-Cancer USA), 13 – 14 May 2021
- Health and Fitness Expo, 07 – 08 Oct 2021
- NAMWOLF Annual Meeting & Law Firm Expo, 06 – 09 Oct 2021
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine Scientific Congress & Expo (ASRM), 16 – 20 Oct 2021
- American Towman Exposition, 11 – 14 Nov 2021
- Baltimore Summer Expo, 18 – 20 Nov 2021
- Baltimore Winter Expo, 18 – 20 Nov 2021
- Whitman Baltimore Expo, 18 – 20 Nov 2021
- Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show, 05 – 07 Jan 2022
- Motor Trend International Auto Show – Baltimore (MTAS-Baltimore), 28 – 30 Jan 2022