Dallas, together with its next-door-neighbor, Fort Worth, is the fourth-largest employment center in the United States. It’s also one of the most centrally located meeting destinations in the nation, making it a great conference site for industries spread across the nation. It’s also home to the iconic Dallas Cowboys and their legendary cheerleaders.
With a warm climate year-round, Dallas offers a huge variety of hotel and show sites, styles, and locations. The Dallas Convention Center, with over 1 million square feet of exhibit space, is steps from Wolfgang Puck’s Five Sixty restaurant. And there’s the Gaylord Texan Resort, overlooking Lake Grapevine near DFW Airport.
Whatever event you’re headed to in Dallas, you’ll earn your spurs with help from exhibition pros ProExhibits. We can add logistical support or manage your exhibit’s design and manufacture, shipping and local transportation, installation, and more. The expert team at ProExhibits will make sure your Dallas show goes down as smooth as fine whiskey, and we’ll help you make plans for when the lights go down that are just as successful as your working hours.
Dallas Trade Show Company Services
ProExhibits is a full-service trade show company, which means your next event could be the easiest one ever. We can manage cusotm exhibit design and manufacture, storage, shipping, and even installation at your event venue. Our skilled team has extensive experience in every aspect of the trade show industry, and with our experience working for you, you’ll have plenty of time to make sure your customers are taken care of, which is what keeps them coming back.
Outstanding Custom Trade Show Exhibits
Your first task at any trade show is to capture the public’s attention, and the best way to do that is with a great custom trade show exhibit that’s true to your unique brand. That’s what the pros at ProExhibits’ in-house design team care about most. We create custom exhibits that engage the public and showcase your one-of-a-kind message and style. With high-impact graphics, lighting, and signage, we’ll design an display that helps you stand out in the competitive event environment.
Trade Show Booth Rental Services
A custom-designed exhibit isn’t always the best option. Sometimes, a custom trade show booth rental is a better alternative. For instance, you may want to avoid shipping exhibits to venues in other states. Or perhaps you’re taking your start-up to its first event and would prefer not to spend funds on expensive displays. If you attend multiple shows, you might need a unique exhibit for each one, or perhaps you just need to adapt an existing display to a larger exhibit space.
Renting can be a highly effective choice—especially if you rent from ProExhibits! We have a huge inventory of trade show exhibit rental options, which means you can easily build a display that’s unique to you. We’ll retrofit your selection, so your display looks like it was custom-designed for your exhibit space. Once your selections are made, we’ll ship them to your exhibit venue using one of our fast shipping options, so you’re set up and ready in time for your big day in Dallas.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
Dallas Trade Show and Event Resources
Dallas CVB – Link
Upcoming Dallas Trade Shows
- Fashion Industry Gallery Market, 6-8 June 2018
- Sales Jobs Network Recuriting Event , 7 June 2018
- Arms Collectors Gun and Knife Show, 9-10 June 2018
- Taste of Dallas, 10-14 June 2018
- Job Fair, 11 June 2018
- Europa Games Get Fit & Sports Expo , 16-17 June 2018
- Job Fair, 20 June 2018
- International Lighting Market, 20-23 June 2018
- Dallas Total Home Gift Market, 20-26 June 2018
- JEA NSPA National High School Journalism Convention, 25-28 June 2018
- Data Center Investment Conference & Expo, 26 June 2018
- Flavors of Dallas, 28 June 2018
- NCF Dallas Career Fair, 28 June 2018
- eWomenNetwork Entrepreneur Conference & Expo, 12-14 July 2018
- Dealmakers Prospect & Property Expo, 18 July 2018
- Bridal Show, 28-29 July 2018
- Dallas Mens Show, 28-30 July 2018
- TIADA Conference & Expo, 29-31 July 2018
- Product Innovation Summit, 25-26 Sep 2018
- MoneyShow, 03 Oct 2018
- Safari Club Convention, 17-20 Jan 2019
- Build Expo, 5-6 Feb 2019
- Hot Chocolate Expo, 9 Feb 2019
- Annual Spring Dallas – Texas Home & Garden Show, 1-3 Mar 2019
- Quilt Show, 8-11 Mar 2019
- Aagd Trade Show, 20 Mar 2019
- The Makeup Show, 23-24 Mar 2019
- Big Texas Beer Fest, 29-30 Mar 2019
- Texas Furry Fiesta, 28-31 Mar 2019
- Travel & Adventure Show, 30-31 Mar 2019
- Partyfest, 3 Apr 2019
- Deep Ellum Arts Festival, 5-7 Apr 2019
- Art Fair, 11-14 Apr 2019