Nashville, Tennessee is known as Music City, U.S.A. and the center of the universe for country music. Add to that its reputation for warm, southern hospitality, and it’s an amazing place to visit for an industry event! Not only is Nashville one of the best spots in the world to hear fresh and exciting music, it has also become a creative mecca for artists of all stripes and has an emerging culinary scene.
In addition to its culture, Nashville’s location is ideal for convention attendees, as it is located within 600 miles of 50% of the U.S. population.
The city’s lodging and convention facilities include the 350,000-square-foot exhibit space of the Music City Center and the newly renovated Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, with over 600,000 square feet of flexible meeting space.
If you’re planning to attend a meeting or trade show in Nashville, call on ProExhibits for support. Our experts can provide you with services ranging from design, shipping and storing your custom exhibit to facilitating local transport and managing the installation and dismantling of your display. Whether you want to rent a trade show booth or need us to create a custom look, we’ll make sure every need is taken care of and that your team and clients are cared for in true Nashville style.
Unforgettable Custom Trade Show Exhibit Design
When you’re attending an industry event, a custom trade show exhibit design is one of the most important things to focus on. Your exhibit is what draws leads, so it should be engaging. If you want to draw the crowds at your next event, call on us at ProExhibits. Our talented design team is ready and waiting to create a custom exhibit that will wow your clients and lead to more leads.
The ProExhibits team will design a trade show exhibit that’s unique, just like your brand. We can draw from your own concept or start from the ground up to create something fresh. Either way, you can be sure your display will help you on the path to success.
Trade Show Booth Rental Services
Attending trade shows can be a hassle, and sometimes the logistics of getting your exhibit to the venue make it seem impossible to attend. It’s not impossible! You have another option: a custom trade show booth rental from ProExhibits.
If your Nashville event is out-of-state, for instance, it’s often easier to rent rather than ship your own display across country. Or if Nashville is just one of several shows you’re attending, renting makes it easier to organize displays for all of them. A trade show booth rental is also a great option for start-ups trying to save on exhibit costs, and for when you need upgrade a display you already own.
Renting from ProExhibits is a smart choice. We have a huge inventory of exhibits for rent, which means you can mix-and-match to create a display that looks unique. Plus, we can retrofit the items to fit your space and needs. All items are designed and built by professionals, so you can be confident of the quality.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
Nashville Trade Show and Event Resources
Nashville Convention and Visitors Bureau – Link
Upcoming Nashville Events
- Docks Expo, 04-06 Dec 2018
- Build Expo Nashville, 05-06 Dec 2018
- WordCamp US, 07-09 Dec 2018
- Monster Jam Nashville, 05-06 Jan 2019
- House Hasson Dealer Markets Nashville, 10-12 Jan 2019
- Nashville Boat & SportShow, 10-13 Jan 2019
- Home Show, 11-13 Jan 2019
- Intergalactic Bead & Jewelry Show Nashville, 12-13 Jan 2019
- Nashville Pink Bridal Show, 13 Jan 2019
- The Log and Timber Home Show Nashville, 18-20 Jan 2019
- Imaging Usa, 17-22 Jan 2019
- Taste of Scotland Festival, 26 Jan 2019
- Midwinter Nashville, 22-27 Jan 2019
- Nashville RV Super Show, 25-27 Jan 2019
- RJO Buying Show, 26-28 Jan 2019
- Nashville Career Fair (Job Fair), 31 Jan 2019
- Antiques And Garden Show, 1-3 Feb 2019
- NRCA Convention and International Roofing Expo, 9-13 Feb 2019
- Hot Chocolate Expo, 16 Feb 2019
- National Pavement Expo, 27-2 Mar 2019
- Old House Fair, 2 Mar 2019
- Southern Women’s Show, 7-10 Mar 2019
- Plastics Recycling, 11-13 Mar 2019
- Home + Remodeling Expo, 15-17 Mar 2019
- AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo, 6-10 Apr 2019
- NDC Exhibition, 7-9 Apr 2019
- Cherry Blossom Festival, 13 Apr 2019
- Health & Fitness Expo, 25-28 Apr 2019
- Kids Rock, 25-28 Apr 2019
- Rock N Roll, 25-28 Apr 2019
- Operations Conference & Biennial Exhibition, 30 Apr 2019
- Car Wash Show, 13-15 May 2019
- Goodguys Nashville Nationals, 17-18 May 2019
- Galactic Expo, 18-19 May 2019
- STLE Meeting & Exhibition, 19-23 May 2019
- Cma Music Fest & Expo, 6-9 Jun 2019
- Premier Breakthroughs Conference and Exhibition, 18-21 Jun 2019
- Summer Namm, 18- 20 Jul 2019
- National Fabric Expo (NFE Nashville), 15-16 Aug 2019
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest Nashville, 24-25 Aug 2019
- Nashville Home Show, 06-08 Sep 2019
- ASI RoadShow Nashville, 12 Sep 2019
- ALUMINUM USA (ALU), 12-13 Sep 2019
- Southern Innovations Organics and Foodservice Expo (SIOFE), 12-14 Sep 2019
- Tennessee State Fair, 06-15 Sep 2019
- IHS Convention & Expo, 19-21 Sep 2019
- FireHouse Expo, 08-12 Oct 2019
- Nashville Oktoberfest, 10-13 Oct 2019
- Bicycle Tour & Travel Expo, 11-13 Oct 2019