New Orleans is an exciting destination, whether or not you like jazz and decadent treats or you’re there for Mardi Gras! Of course, there’s nothing like gold and purple beads and Bourbon Street regalia during Carnival. But for more than nine million annual visitors, the Crescent City keeps the gumbo piping-hot and delicious all year round.
The Superdome seats over 70,000, and the Morial Convention Center is the sixth largest in the country. Best of all, most of the meeting spaces and the 25,000 hotel rooms are in or near the French Quarter, where a dressed po’boy and a Hurricane can be had on any block.
Your exhibit will be très bon when you hire the pros at ProExhibits. We offer a wide range of services, including exhibit rentals and custom-designed exhibits. We can cover logistical support for shipping and local transport, storage, exhibit installation, and dismantling.
ProExhibits has a professional team of experts who can make your New Orleans exhibit magnifique, and if you can’t wait to hear some real Cajun zydeco in the Quarter in your off-hours, we’ll show you where to go.
Jazzy Custom Trade Show Exhibit Design
Trade shows are very competitive, so it’s important to design a display that makes your brand shine. A great custom trade show exhibit is unique, engaging, and informative, showcasing your brand and getting attention that translates to leads. To compete successfully, it pays to find a design team who knows what they’re doing.
Give yourself an advantage by working with ProExhibits. Our creative, experienced trade show booth design team understands the elements that make an exhibit work hard at helping your brand shine. We can work to your specs or create an original concept, so you succeed at your next event.
Trade Show Booth Rental Services
Attending trade shows takes a lot of preparation, especially when it comes to the exhibit. If this aspect of your New Orleans event is proving to be complicated, why not consider renting? A custom trade show booth rental can solve a wide range of problems and make it easier to attend events that help your business grow.
• Attend multiple shows easily by renting an exhibit for each one.
• Renting is a low-cost option for start-ups and small businesses.
• Attend an out-of-state event without having to transport an exhibit over long distances.
• Easily expand an existing display with rented structures.
Renting can ease a lot of logistical headaches. Rent from ProExhibits, and you’ll even find renting to be an advantage! Our huge inventory of expertly designed and built custom trade show booth rental options gives you plenty of choices. We’ll retrofit your selections to fit your needs, so you get a display that looks like it was custom-built for you. Great quality and convenience makes renting a smart choice in many situations.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
New Orleans Trade Show and Event Resources
New Orleans CVB – Link
Upcoming New Orleans Events
- Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans, 04-06 Jan 2019
- ACA Winter Conference, 11-15 Jan 2019
- AFBF Convention & IDEAG Trade Show, 11-16 Jan 2019
- PVA Convention at MariTrends, 17-20 Jan 2019
- Next Gear Connect User Conference & Trade Show, 13-16 Jan 2019
- Serious Business, 20-21 Jan 2019
- New Orleans Gift and Jewelry Show, 24-27 Jan 2019
- Halloween & Party Expo, 25-27 Jan 2019
- Hauntcon, 25-27 Jan 2019
- Rural Telecom Industry Meeting & Expo, 3-6 Feb 2019
- DistribuTech Conference & Exhibition, 5-7 Feb 2019
- New Orleans Health & Fitness Expo, 8-9 Feb 2019
- New Orleans Boat Show, 08-10 Feb 2019
- Humana Rock N Roll New Orleans, 09-10 Feb 2019
- Louisiana Orthopaedic Association Meeting & Exhibition, 15-16 Feb 2019
- New Orleans Academy of Ophthalmology Symposium And Exhibition, 15-17 Feb 2019
- Catersource Conference & Expo, 24-27 Feb 2019
- Membrane Technology Conference and Exposition (MTC), 26 Feb-02 Mar 2019
- Mardi Gras, 5 Mar 2019
- Aquaculture America, 6-10 Mar 2019
- Home & Garden Show, 15-17 Mar 2019
- Best Damn Race – Health & Fitness Expo, 24 Mar 2019
- Applied Ergonomics Conference, 25-28 Mar 2019
- Ellucian Live, 7-10 April 2019
- Crescent City Classic Health & Fitness Expo, 20 April 2019
- Jazz And Heritage Festival, 26 Apr-5 May 2019
- Dental Conference & Exhibition, 23-25 May 2019
- IFT Meeting & Food Expo New Orleans, 2-5 Jun 2019
- Government Fleet Expo & Conference (GFX), 17-20 Jun 2019
- Clean Show, 20-23 Jun 2019
- Running Of The Bulls, 13-15 Jul 2019
- Louisiana Foodservice & Hospitality Expo, 03-05 Aug 2019
- IMSA Forum & Expo, 18-22 Aug 2019
- The Candy Planning Everyday and Summer Seasonal Epps, 25-29 Aug 2019
- NLGJA National Convention, 29 Aug-01 Sep 2019
- Travel Industry Exchange, 18-20 Sep 2019
- OR Manager Conference (ORMC), 18-20 Sep 2019
- NHLA Convention & Exhibit Showcase, 02-04 Oct 2019
- EMS World Expo, 14-18 Oct 2019
- Crescent City Blues And BBQ Festival, 18-20 Oct 2019
- Multifamily Exchange, 20 Oct 2019
- The AAP National Conference & Exhibition, 26-29 Oct 2019
- Aace Internationals Meeting & Exhibition, 04-07 Nov 2019
- International Pool Spa Patio Expo (PSP Expo), 05-07 Nov 2019
- MSSA ELEVATE Leadership Coaching Summit, 05-07 Nov 2019
- WJTA-IMCA Conference & Expo, 12-13 Nov 2019