New Orleans is an exciting destination, whether or not you like jazz and decadent treats or you’re there for Mardi Gras! Of course, there’s nothing like gold and purple beads and Bourbon Street regalia during Carnival. But for more than nine million annual visitors, the Crescent City keeps the gumbo piping-hot and delicious all year round.
The Superdome seats over 70,000, and the Morial Convention Center is the sixth largest in the country. Best of all, most of the meeting spaces and the 25,000 hotel rooms are in or near the French Quarter, where a dressed po’boy and a Hurricane can be had on any block.
Your exhibit will be très bon when you hire the pros at ProExhibits. We offer a wide range of services, including exhibit rentals and custom-designed exhibits. We can cover logistical support for shipping and local transport, storage, exhibit installation, and dismantling.
ProExhibits has a professional team of experts who can make your New Orleans exhibit magnifique, and if you can’t wait to hear some real Cajun zydeco in the Quarter in your off-hours, we’ll show you where to go.
Jazzy Custom Trade Show Exhibit Design
Trade shows are very competitive, so it’s important to design a display that makes your brand shine. A great custom trade show exhibit is unique, engaging, and informative, showcasing your brand and getting attention that translates to leads. To compete successfully, it pays to find a design team who knows what they’re doing.
Give yourself an advantage by working with ProExhibits. Our creative, experienced trade show booth design team understands the elements that make an exhibit work hard at helping your brand shine. We can work to your specs or create an original concept, so you succeed at your next event.
Trade Show Booth Rental Services
Attending trade shows takes a lot of preparation, especially when it comes to the exhibit. If this aspect of your New Orleans event is proving to be complicated, why not consider renting? A custom trade show booth rental can solve a wide range of problems and make it easier to attend events that help your business grow.
• Attend multiple shows easily by renting an exhibit for each one.
• Renting is a low-cost option for start-ups and small businesses.
• Attend an out-of-state event without having to transport an exhibit over long distances.
• Easily expand an existing display with rented structures.
Renting can ease a lot of logistical headaches. Rent from ProExhibits, and you’ll even find renting to be an advantage! Our huge inventory of expertly designed and built custom trade show booth rental options gives you plenty of choices. We’ll retrofit your selections to fit your needs, so you get a display that looks like it was custom-built for you. Great quality and convenience makes renting a smart choice in many situations.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
New Orleans Trade Show and Event Resources
New Orleans CVB – Link
Upcoming New Orleans Trade Shows
- National Sheriffs Association Conference & Exposition, 15-19 June 2018
- National Conference & Public Power Expo, 15-20 June 2018
- Ala Conference And Exhibition New Orleans 21-26 June 2018
- Being Well Expo, 23-24 June 2018
- Louisiana Cajun-Zydeco Festival, 23-24 June 2018
- NATA Clinical Symposia and At Expo, 26-29 June 2018
- Crescent City Choral Festival, 29 June – 3 July 2018
- New Orleans Natural Hair Expo, 30 June – 1 July 2018
- Essence Festival, 5-9 July 2018
- Ultimate Mortgage Expo, 9-11 July 2018
- BCA Billiard & Home Leisure Expo, 11-13 July 2018
- Running Of The Bulls, 14 July 2018
- Cook Craft Create ACF National Convention & Show, 15-19 July 2018
- Tales of the Cocktail, 17-22 July 2018
- Mechacon, 27-29 July 2018
- NCRA Convention & Expo, 2-5 Aug 2018
- AIAA Space and Astronautics Forum and Exposition, 27-30 Aug 2018
- Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition & Conference, 29 Sep – 3 Oct 2018
- Asi Advantage Road Show New Orleans, 1 Oct 2018
- WJTA-IMCA Conference & Expo, 1-2 Nov 2018
- New Orleans Christmas Bead & Jewelry Show, 2-4 Nov 2018
- NECA Expo, 4-7 Nov 2018
- Design Build Conference & Expo, 7-9 Nov 2018
- Athletic Business Conference & Expo New Orleans (Abc & Expo), 8-10 Nov 2018
- IPAA Annual Meeting (IPAA Meeting), 11-13 Nov 2018
- ACTFL Convention and World Languages Expo New Orleans, 16-18 Nov 2018
- Halloween & Party Expo, 25-27 Jan 2019
- Hauntcon, 25-27 Jan 2019
- Rural Telecom Industry Meeting & Expo, 3-6 Feb 2019
- DistribuTech Conference & Exhibition, 5-7 Feb 2019
- Health & Fitness Expo, 9-10 Feb 2019
- Louisiana Orthopaedic Association Meeting & Exhibition, 15-16 Feb 2019
- Mardi Gras, 5 Mar 2019
- Aquaculture America, 6-10 Mar 2019
- Home & Garden Show, 15-17 Mar 2019
- Best Damn Race – Health & Fitness Expo, 24 Mar 2019
- Applied Ergonomics Conference, 25-28 Mar 2019
- Ellucian Live, 7-10 April 2019
- Crescent City Classic Health & Fitness Expo, 20 April 2019
- Jazz And Heritage Festival, 26 April – 5 May 2019