Portland is a big city with a laid back attitude, a rich arts and cultural scene, unique and interesting neighborhoods, and lots of outdoor spaces. With over 37,000 acres of parkland, it’s paradise for golfers, skiers, and cyclists. And it’s gained a reputation for having lots of different and unique attractions. The Portland Japanese Garden and the world’s largest new-and-used bookstore, Powell’s City of Books, are just two. Shopping enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to the Pearl District, a neighborhood of historic industrial buildings that have been converted into galleries, shops, and restaurants. And browsing the crafts and other goodies at the Portland Saturday Market is not to be missed after a week of meetings!
Conference attendees heading to Portland enjoy a beautiful destination with state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly meeting spaces. The Oregon Convention Center is in the heart of downtown and offers 255,000 square feet of exhibit space, 50 meeting rooms, and 2 grand ballrooms. Portland’s large hotels also offer plenty of meeting space. TriMet, Portland’s public transportation system makes access between attractions and venues easy. And the Portland International Airport is just a half-hour ride from downtown.
From pre-event planning and logistics to onsite execution, the professionals at ProExhibits know how to make your Portland exhibit a success. Call on us for fabrication and breakdown, transportation, recommendations, reservations at local restaurants and events, and much more.
Custom Trade Show Exhibits
The competition at industry events is fierce, so your custom exhibit design needs to show off what’s best about your brand while engaging and informing potential customers. With a custom-designed exhibit—purpose-built to your specifications—you have a great opportunity to emphasize what makes your brand special.
To get the most out of any event you attend, it makes sense to engage a design team with the skills and knowledge to create an exhibit that meets your needs. The ProExhibits creative team think outside the box, using signage, lighting, and high-impact graphics to instantly capture attention. We’re ready and waiting to get to work for you!
Trade Show Booth Rental Services
Commissioning a custom-designed exhibit isn’t always the right option when you have a trade show on the books. If you’re exhibiting out-of-state, transporting an exhibit can be difficult—even more so if you’re planning to show at multiple events. And if you’re taking your start-up to industry events, investing in a custom exhibit may be an expense you can’t take on. Or perhaps your existing display needs a few additional components to achieve the vision you have in mind.
The solution? ProExhibits’s massive inventory of professionally designed trade show exhibit rentals. Your exhibit will look like it was designed just for you, thanks to our ability to redesign our $3M trade show rental inventory to your specific needs. We’ll even ship your trade show rental directly to your event venue for your convenience. And once your event is over, you’re finished too! No need to worry about dismantling the exhibit or about shipping or storage—we’ll handle it all.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
Portland Trade Show and Event Resources
Portland Convention and Visitors Bureau – Link
Upcoming Portland Trade Shows
- Rose City Book & Paper Fair, 16-17 Jun 2018
- Farmers Market, 18 Jun 2018
- Retail Career Fair, 19 Jun 2018
- Clean Pacific, 19-21 Jun 2018
- Northwest Preview Show, 19-21 Jun 2018
- Job Fair, 20 Jun 2018
- Port Con Maine, 21-24 Jun 2018
- Festival oF Balloons, 22-24 Jun 2018
- International Beerfest, 22-24 Jun 2018
- Organic Beer Fest, 22-25 Jun 2017
- Safeway Waterfront Blues Festival, 30 Jun-4 Jul 2018
- Westercon, 4-8 Jul 2018
- Bead Faire Portland, 6-8 Jul 2018
- Gem Faire, 6-8 Jul 2018
- Antique & Collectible Shows, 14-15 Jul 2018
- Rose City Book & Paper Fair, 16-17 Jul 2018
- Job Fair, 17 Jul 2018
- Rides For The Kids Charity Car Show, 21 Jul 2018
- Organic Beer Fest, 22-25 Jul 2018
- Oregon Brewers Festival, 25-29 Jul 2018
- Renegade Craft Fair, 28-29 Jul 2018
- NCF Portland Career Fair, 31 Jul 2018
- Indo Expo Trade Show Portland, 4-5 Aug 2018
- Farwest Show, 22-24 Aug 2018
- Art In The Pearl, 1-3 Sep 2018
- Rose City Comic Con, 7-9 Sep 2018
- Portland Dragon Boat Festival, 8-9 Sep 2018
- BikeMaine, 8-15 Sep 2018
- Timber Processing and Energy Expo, 17-19 Oct 2018
- FashioNXT, 10-13 Oct 2018
- WCC PNNA Convention, 19-21 Oct 2018
- Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest Portland, 20-21 Oct 2018
- Time Out For Women Portland (TOFW), 9-10 Nov 2018
- Holiday Food & Gift Festival Portland, 9-11 Nov 2018
- Original Portland Bridal Show, 12 Jan 2019 – 13 Jan 2019
- Old Time Music Gathering, 16 Jan 2019 – 20 Jan 2019
- Organicology, 14 Feb 2019 – 16 Feb 2019
- ValenTango, 20 Feb 2019 – 26 Feb 2019
- Oregon Professional Educator Fair, 2-3 Apr 2019
- Swap Meet, 6-7 Apr 2019
- Quilt, Craft & Sewing Festivals, 11-13 Apr 2019
- Northwest Foodservice Show, 14-15 Apr 2019