Portland is a big city with a laid back attitude, a rich arts and cultural scene, unique and interesting neighborhoods, and lots of outdoor spaces. With over 37,000 acres of parkland, it’s paradise for golfers, skiers, and cyclists. And it’s gained a reputation for having lots of different and unique attractions. The Portland Japanese Garden and the world’s largest new-and-used bookstore, Powell’s City of Books, are just two. Shopping enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to the Pearl District, a neighborhood of historic industrial buildings that have been converted into galleries, shops, and restaurants. And browsing the crafts and other goodies at the Portland Saturday Market is not to be missed after a week of meetings!
Conference attendees heading to Portland enjoy a beautiful destination with state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly meeting spaces. The Oregon Convention Center is in the heart of downtown and offers 255,000 square feet of exhibit space, 50 meeting rooms, and 2 grand ballrooms. Portland’s large hotels also offer plenty of meeting space. TriMet, Portland’s public transportation system makes access between attractions and venues easy. And the Portland International Airport is just a half-hour ride from downtown.
From pre-event planning and logistics to onsite execution, the professionals at ProExhibits know how to make your Portland exhibit a success. Call on us for fabrication and breakdown, transportation, recommendations, reservations at local restaurants and events, and much more.
Custom Trade Show Exhibits
The competition at industry events is fierce, so your custom exhibit design needs to show off what’s best about your brand while engaging and informing potential customers. With a custom-designed exhibit—purpose-built to your specifications—you have a great opportunity to emphasize what makes your brand special.
To get the most out of any event you attend, it makes sense to engage a design team with the skills and knowledge to create an exhibit that meets your needs. The ProExhibits creative team think outside the box, using signage, lighting, and high-impact graphics to instantly capture attention. We’re ready and waiting to get to work for you!
Trade Show Booth Rental Services
Commissioning a custom-designed exhibit isn’t always the right option when you have a trade show on the books. If you’re exhibiting out-of-state, transporting an exhibit can be difficult—even more so if you’re planning to show at multiple events. And if you’re taking your start-up to industry events, investing in a custom exhibit may be an expense you can’t take on. Or perhaps your existing display needs a few additional components to achieve the vision you have in mind.
The solution? ProExhibits’s massive inventory of professionally designed trade show exhibit rentals. Your exhibit will look like it was designed just for you, thanks to our ability to redesign our $3M trade show rental inventory to your specific needs. We’ll even ship your trade show rental directly to your event venue for your convenience. And once your event is over, you’re finished too! No need to worry about dismantling the exhibit or about shipping or storage—we’ll handle it all.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
Portland Trade Show and Event Resources
Portland Convention and Visitors Bureau – Link
Upcoming Portland Events
- Functional Fabric Fair, 02 – 03 Nov 2023
- Portland Book Festival, 04 Nov 2023
- Portland Metro Dealers RV Show, 10 – 13 Nov 2023
- Kumoricon, 17 – 19 Nov 2023
- Oregon Arms Collectors Gun Show, 26 Nov 2023
- Annual Holiday Arts & Crafts Show, 02 – 03 Dec 2024
- Business & The Environment Conference & Expo, 05 – 06 Dec 2023
- Portland Build, Remodel & Landscape Show, 05 – 07 Jan 2024
- Portland Boat Show, 10 – 14 Jan 2024
- FAN EXPO Portland, 12 – 14 Jan 2024
- Portland Metro Reptile Expo, 13 Jan 2024
- Portland Bridal Show, 27 – 28 Jan 2024
- NW Show, 31 Jan – 01 Feb 2024
- Portland ValenTango, 14 – 19 Feb 2024
- Portland International Auto Show, 22 – 25 Feb 2024
- Bricks Cascade, 13 – 14 Mar 2024
- Pacific Northwest Ground Water Exposition, 15 – 16 Mar 2024
- Shamrock Fitness Fair, 17 Mar 2024
- GameStorm, 21 – 24 Mar 2024
- Portland Swap Meet, 05 – 07 Apr 2024
- Portland House & Outdoor Living Show, 05 – 07 Apr 2024
- ClickerExpo Portland, 05 – 07 Apr 2024
- Business Expo, 11 Apr 2024
- Art And Soul Retreats Portland, 14 – 21 Apr 2024
- Northwest Food Show, 21 – 22 Apr 2024
- Philately Show PIPEX, 03 – 05 May 2024
- One Oregon Nail Expo, 05 May 2024
- Medical Library Association Meeting and Exhibition, 18 – 21 May 2024
- PNW BJD Expo, 31 May – 02 Jun 2024
- CityFair, 24 May – 09 Jun 2024
- Fleet Week, 05 – 09 Jun 2024
- Waterfront Blues Festival, 04 – 07 Jul 2024
- Farwest Show, 21 – 23 Aug 2024
- Art In The Pearl, 31 Aug – 02 Sep 2024
- Rose City Comic Con, 06 – 08 Sep 2024
- Portland Dragon Boat Festival, 07 – 08 Sep 2024
- Portland Fall RV & Van Show, 12 – 15 Sep 2024
- Timber Processing and Energy Expo, 25 – 27 Sep 2024
- Portland Retro Gaming Expo, 27 – 29 Sep 2024
- The Oddities & Curiosities Expo, 05 – 06 Oct 2024
- Portland Marathon, 06 Oct 2024