Portland is a big city with a laid back attitude, a rich arts and cultural scene, unique and interesting neighborhoods, and lots of outdoor spaces. With over 37,000 acres of parkland, it’s paradise for golfers, skiers, and cyclists. And it’s gained a reputation for having lots of different and unique attractions. The Portland Japanese Garden and the world’s largest new-and-used bookstore, Powell’s City of Books, are just two. Shopping enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to the Pearl District, a neighborhood of historic industrial buildings that have been converted into galleries, shops, and restaurants. And browsing the crafts and other goodies at the Portland Saturday Market is not to be missed after a week of meetings!
Conference attendees heading to Portland enjoy a beautiful destination with state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly meeting spaces. The Oregon Convention Center is in the heart of downtown and offers 255,000 square feet of exhibit space, 50 meeting rooms, and 2 grand ballrooms. Portland’s large hotels also offer plenty of meeting space. TriMet, Portland’s public transportation system makes access between attractions and venues easy. And the Portland International Airport is just a half-hour ride from downtown.
From pre-event planning and logistics to onsite execution, the professionals at ProExhibits know how to make your Portland exhibit a success. Call on us for fabrication and breakdown, transportation, recommendations, reservations at local restaurants and events, and much more.
Custom Trade Show Exhibits
The competition at industry events is fierce, so your custom exhibit design needs to show off what’s best about your brand while engaging and informing potential customers. With a custom-designed exhibit—purpose-built to your specifications—you have a great opportunity to emphasize what makes your brand special.
To get the most out of any event you attend, it makes sense to engage a design team with the skills and knowledge to create an exhibit that meets your needs. The ProExhibits creative team think outside the box, using signage, lighting, and high-impact graphics to instantly capture attention. We’re ready and waiting to get to work for you!
Trade Show Booth Rental Services
Commissioning a custom-designed exhibit isn’t always the right option when you have a trade show on the books. If you’re exhibiting out-of-state, transporting an exhibit can be difficult—even more so if you’re planning to show at multiple events. And if you’re taking your start-up to industry events, investing in a custom exhibit may be an expense you can’t take on. Or perhaps your existing display needs a few additional components to achieve the vision you have in mind.
The solution? ProExhibits’s massive inventory of professionally designed trade show exhibit rentals. Your exhibit will look like it was designed just for you, thanks to our ability to redesign our $3M trade show rental inventory to your specific needs. We’ll even ship your trade show rental directly to your event venue for your convenience. And once your event is over, you’re finished too! No need to worry about dismantling the exhibit or about shipping or storage—we’ll handle it all.
Get Expert Help with Your Trade Show Needs from ProExhibits
You can get us working to give you ideas right away by speaking with one of our experienced exhibit design consultants. Here are a few ways to reach us:
Portland Trade Show and Event Resources
Portland Convention and Visitors Bureau – Link
Upcoming Portland Events
- AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo, 02 – 05 May 2021
- One Oregon Nail Expo, 16 May 2021
- Portland Rose Festival, 28 May 2021
- Fandom Pdx, 29 – 30 May 2021
- CityFair, 28 May – 13 Jun 2021
- Northwest Summer Show, 01 Jun 2021
- Fleet Week, 09 – 13 Jun 2021
- Twin Oaks Sports Card and Collectible Shows, 12 Jun 2021
- Gun & Knife Shows, 19 – 20 Jun 2021
- GeekCraft Expo Pdx, 19 – 20 Jun 2021
- Art And Soul Retreats Portland, 19 – 28 Jun 2021
- Waterfront Blues Festival, 02 – 05 Jul 2021
- ITE Annual Meeting and Exhibit, 18 – 21 Jul 2021
- Oregon Brewers Festival (OBF), 28 – 31 Jul 2021
- Farwest Show, 18 – 20 Aug 2021
- Rose City Comic Con, 10 – 12 Sep 2021
- Portland Dragon Boat Festival, 11 – 12 Sep 2021
- Portland Fall RV & Van Show, 16 – 19 Sep 2021
- Northwest Quilting Expo, 23 – 25 Sep 2021
- Portland Marathon Sports & Fitness Expo, 02 Oct 2021
- Portland Agricultural Fair, 01 – 03 Oct 2021
- Local 14 Art Show & Sale, 08 – 10 Oct 2021
- Body Mind Spirit Expo (BMSE Portland), 16 – 17 Oct 2021
- Kumoricon, 05 – 07 Nov 2021
- Wizard World Comic Con Portland, 28 – 30 Jan 2022
- Portland ValenTango, 09 – 14 Feb 2022
- Pacific Northwest Sportsmens Show (PNWSS), 09 – 13 Feb 2022
- Portland International Auto Show, 23 – 27 Feb 2022