ProExhibits – a trade show exhibit and events industry leader – announces the opening of its new trade show exhibit/event showroom and office facility in Sacramento.
According to Dick Wheeler, President of ProExhibits, a few of the features of its newly located Sacramento trade show exhibit complex features:
- energy efficient, brand new 5,532 sq. foot structure
- 3,500 sq feet of showroom space featuring the latest advances and designs in trade show exhibits and trade show solutions
- convenient location adjacent to I 80 in the growing area of North Sacramento’s Natomas section
- the largest trade show exhibit showroom of its kind in the Sacramento area
- a long term commitment to serve the greater Sacramento and Central Valley
“This move represents the culmination of 23 years of ProExhibits’ growing presence in the Central Valley. The Sacramento space is an extension of ProExhibits’ expanding headquarters in Sunnyvale. In combination with its 100,000 sq feet of showroom, office and warehouse space in the South Bay, ProExhibits has become a dominant trade show exhibit and event house in California,” remarks Wheeler.
Wheeler proudly announces there will be an open house event taking place on Thursday, November 4, 2010 from 1:00 – 5:00 pm at ProExhibits, 1313 North Market Boulevard, Suite 140 in Sacramento.
At the open house, Dick Wheeler, Mary Ann Furnish, VP of Sales, and ProExhibits senior staff will be on hand to greet trade show clients and client prospects. Wheeler encourages all to attend. He adds, “Our new trade show space will highlight some of ProExhibits’ greatest assets that we have designed to help clients exceed their expectations at their next event. Our latest exhibit designs are a “must see” for those who seek trade show and event excellence.” For information contact Dick Wheeler, email@example.com, 877-606-6150.