When you want a custom exhibit from one of the best trade show exhibit design companies, you probably already have a list of high expectations that the company must fulfill, such as:
- The ability to handle custom work on the scale you need
- An endless variety of choices
- High-quality craftsmanship
- Innovative design elements
- Thorough, fast work
- Attention to detail
- Worry-free logistics, including shipping and storage
Above all, you expect a company capable of helping you achieve your trade show goals at a high level. That’s been ProExhibits' mission for more than thirty years.
The Best Trade Show Exhibit Design Companies Have the Resources and Experience You Need
Our work is guided by our mission statement: “ProExhibits is dedicated to being the premier exhibit, event and design company by exceeding our clients’ expectations.” Based in Fremont, California, ProExhibits’ resources include a 65,000-square-foot facility, which features a showroom and comprehensive production capabilities, as well as a 50,000-foot storage warehouse and a separate showroom located in Sacramento. Along with having our own dedicated full-time team of designers, builders, and project managers, ProExhibits also has an extensive global network of support specialists—over 200 experts in their respective fields who can lend their special skills as needed to make your trade show exhibit a one-of-a-kind success.
The Best Trade Show Exhibit Design Companies Have Earned Industry-Wide Respect
ProExhibits’ reputation for high-quality workmanship and overall excellence is well known within the exhibit design industry. We’ve earned a coveted spot on Event Marketer’s Fab 50 list, an annual roundup of the year’s best fabricators in the event and trade show industry, for multiple consecutive years. Other accolades and accomplishments include the following:
- Named to the Inc. 500, Inc. Magazine’s annual list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
- Named one of the 25 Biggest Women-Owned Businesses in Silicon Valley by Silicon Valley Business Journal
- Recipient of a First Place EDDIE Award for Printed Matter from the Exhibit Designers + Producers Association (EDPA)
- Recipient of a Top Business Award from Diversity Business, awarded to businesses that demonstrate a commitment to promoting leadership and growth in the communities they serve
- Recipient of RFP Certification from the EDPA, given to exhibit design companies that meet rigorous industry standards in areas including experience, business integrity, fiscal responsibility, and ethical practices
While achieving and maintaining a high degree of respect from our industry peers is important to us, our success may be best measured by how well we fulfill—and exceed—the expectations of our clients: For decades, ProExhibits has maintained a customer satisfaction rating of over 99%.
World-Class Artisans and Craftsmen Make the Best Trade Show Exhibit Designs
Our custom designs have consistently ranked among the best in the world for their creativity and quality. Our display for Blue Diamond Growers took home the Produce Marketing Association’s Best First-Time Exhibitor Booth Award, while our display for Stikwood, a company that manufactures self-stick panels made from reclaimed wood, won the Bronze Award for Best Trade Show Exhibit (Under 50’x50’) at the 2017 Experience Design & Technology Awards. Starting with a “Factory in the Forest” concept, ProExhibits created a striking outdoors-inspired space covered in Stikwood’s sustainable wood panels. No matter how high you set your expectations for your trade show exhibit, ProExhibits is capable of exceeding them. When it comes to show-stopping custom exhibits, if you can dream it, we can build it.
The Best Trade Show Exhibits Are Designed To Your Specifications
When planning and designing your custom trade show exhibit, ProExhibits will apply all our years of experience and expertise to help you achieve your trade show goals. Depending upon those goals, booth elements to help ensure the success of your trade show exhibit might include the following:
- Private meeting rooms
- Product demonstration areas
- Freestanding information kiosks
- Presentation screens and seating
Whatever the requirements of your company or brand, ProExhibits is capable of exceeding them. If you’re planning your calendar of trade show events, contact us to start talking with an exhibit designer. We look forward to hearing about your plans and helping you get the leads, close the sales, and make the impression you want.