Exhibiting at events helps you keep your finger on the industry’s pulse. And the right event, coupled with a strong exhibiting strategy, will help you gather lots of qualified leads. These metaverse conferences are some of the biggest and best-attended in the world, providing major opportunities to showcase your brand, products, and ideas to the right people.
1. Metaverse Summit
If it’s too late to attend this year’s Metaverse Summit—held in Paris, France over July 20 to 22—then at least there’s plenty of time to get ready for this metaverse event next year. This is a new event that’s already managed to attract several thousand attendees, and next year’s gathering should be even bigger.
- 6,000+ attendees, including investors; entrepreneurs; and experts in 3D tech, AR/VR, Web3, and more
- 30+ exhibitors
- Over 100 speakers
- Startup pitch day and competition
LEARN MORE: https://metaverse-summit.org/
Siggraph is all about computer graphics and interactive computer technology. In 2022 Siggraph is a hybrid event, running from August 8 to 11, with the live arm located in Vancouver. This is the first live Siggraph event in two years. In 2020 and 2021, the virtual conference welcomed over 20,000 attendees. Live versions of this metaverse conference usually attract more than 15,000 people.
Attendees typically include CEOs, managers, and leaders, buyers, and decision-makers in the computer graphics and interactive tech industries.
While there isn’t a virtual exhibit hall, exhibitors can choose from a range of add-ons aimed at the virtual audience. These include real-time streaming to the virtual platform via webcam and a 15-minute scheduled spot with an official Siggraph roving reporter.
LEARN MORE: https://s2022.siggraph.org/
3. Augmented Enterprise Summit (AES)
This is one of the longest-running events focusing on business applications for VR/AR technology. It’s attended by a wide range of companies in manufacturing, automotive and aviation, construction and engineering, and many other industries. In 2022 it’s in San Diego, CA from October 18 to 22, with a virtual pass available along with the live event. AES features:
- Over 800 attendees, including CIO/CSO/CIO/CTO/CDO and senior team leaders in digital and immersive tech fields, senior IT and operations leaders and systems managers, and enterprise strategists and tech experts
- 40+ exhibitors and sponsors
- 70+ speakers and presenters
LEARN MORE: https://augmentedenterprisesummit.com/
4. XR Fair Tokyo
XR Fair Tokyo is a B2B exhibition that brings together a huge range of AR/VR and related technologies, all under one roof. The fall edition runs from October 22 to 28 in Tokyo, Japan. If that leaves you too little time to prepare, the summer edition of this metaverse conferene runs June 28 to 30, 2023, also in Tokyo.
At XR Fair Tokyo, you can expect:
- 25,000+ attendees from a range of industries, including manufacturing, construction, medical and health care, media and entertainment, and more
- Over 60% of attendees are managers, directors, and other decision-makers
- Over 150 exhibitors
- Concurrent AI, blockchain, and quantum computing events
LEARN MORE: https://www.xr-fair.jp/hub/en-gb.html
5. Immerse Global Summit
Immerse Global Summit (formerly the VR/AR Global Summit) is a tech and business conference that focuses on VR/AR and related technologies, including blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and cloud services. In 2022 it’s in Miami Florida from December 5 to 7.
This event features:
- Over 1,000 attendees
- 500+ companies
- 300+ speakers
- Dozens of talks, workshops, and other sessions involving VR/AR, AI, and a wide range of associated tech and concepts
LEARN MORE: https://www.immerseglobalnetwork.com/
CES is one of the biggest and most influential tech events in the world, showcasing tech from every industry and sphere of life. In 2023 the focus of this conference is on how technology has revolutionized how people connect, emphasizing the digital economy, the metaverse, and Web3.
In 2022 CES featured:
- A global audience of over 83,000, from 167 countries
- Over 1,900 exhibitors
- 88 conference sessions, including over 47 hours of programming
- Coverage from 13,000+ media outlets
CES® runs from January 5 to 8 in Las Vegas, NV.
LEARN MORE: https://www.ces.tech/
See our write-up about CES and how to build the best exhibit for this show: https://www.proexhibits.com/ces-conference/.
7. Game Developers Conference (GDC)
Plenty of metaverse innovation is going on within the world of computer and console gaming, and that makes the Game Developers Conference a great place for businesses in the industry to exhibit. In 2023 this event runs over March 20 to 24 in San Francisco, CA.
- 12,000+ attendees
- 200+ exhibitors
- More than 600 lectures, roundtables, and workshops
- Virtual GDC Expo offers an opportunity to exhibit virtually, as well as at the live venue
LEARN MORE: https://gdconf.com/expo
See our write-up about other must-attend game developer shows: https://www.proexhibits.com/blog/video-game-events/
8. Laval Virtual
Laval Virtual is an international exhibition that focuses on virtual reality, augmented reality, and other immersive technologies. It includes conference tracks, an exhibition, and over dozens of international speakers from all over the VR/AR industry. In 2023 Laval Virtual is happening in France from April 12 to 14. You can expect:
- Over 6,500 attendees, including innovators, managers, CEOs, and tech experts working in VR/AR fields
- 70+ speakers
- 150+ exhibitors
- Conference tracks covering issues and innovations in VR and AR
LEARN MORE: https://www.laval-virtual.com/
9. Augmented World Expo (AWE) USA
AWE is a major event series in the AR/VR industry, with three major conferences and dozens of mini-events and meetups held every year. AWE USA features:
- 5,000+ attendees, including creators, developers, and other tech experts; investors and startups; and industry recruiters
- Over 200 exhibitors
- 300+ speakers
- The AWE playground, an AR/VR experience featuring immersive, interactive demos of VR and AR technology
AWE USA will be in Santa Clara, CA from May 31 to June 2, 2023. Or, if you can’t wait that long, AWE EU in Lisbon, Portugal is held over October 20 and 21, 2022 and features 2,500+ attendees and 100+ exhibitors.
LEARN MORE: https://www.awexr.com/usa-2023
Metaverse Event Provide Big Opportunities
The metaverse is more than just a concept—it’s quickly becoming a reality that’s full of opportunity. For brands and businesses that exhibit at metaverse events and other technology-focused trade shows, there are opportunities to learn, gather leads, and get involved in an exciting field of innovation.
Ready to add a metaverse trade show to your calendar? We can help you create a booth that will stand out among the competition in this growing industry.